And Mission Impossible 3 was another great one. Storyline was just alright but the creativity was exceptional, and sequences get an A+++.
So while these movies join my all time list, those already on include:
1. Charlie and the chocolate factory. The original version. its classic...and those umpalompas...
2. Sister Act 1&2. Sing wit me...."If u wanna be somebody, if you wanna go somewhere, you better wake up and pay attention"
3. Coming to America. I can probably say everyline in this movie by heart.
4. Tomb Raider. Adventure is my fav movie type n say whut u will, A.Jolie is an intriguing actress...
5. Bringing down the house. Movie is hilarious to the core! I'm laughing just thinking about the movie. Queen Latifah n steve martin r a wonderful combination.
6. Set it off. Hard knock Sistas r my heros, they kept it real!
7. Rush Hour 1&2. "Carter! Lee! Carter! Help!" Tucker n Chan work great together
8. Amistad and A Time to kill. These movies move me to tears n action everytime.
9. Sahara. Mathew Mc. is just ummm....
10. The Passion...the only thing I'll ever need!
So now you know...n i see a couple of ya'll wondering why is #___on the list?!? lol