Free video hosting, video codes at www.vidiLife.com

Monday, August 08, 2005

Introduction...

for anyone who's not seen my other blog @ azeal.blogspot.com, my name, A'zeal. I'm an early 20-sumthin-yr old sista from around the block.

I wear a labcoat during the week (I'm a scientist) and pick up my microphone on the weekends.Spoken-word isn't simply what I do, it's what I am.

I've always been a song-writer and performer but i really got into performance poetry(spoken-word) about a year ago and I've fallen so deep in love, i cannot and don't want to be rescued.

On this blog I will share not just my thots, but urs as well...becos you see whether we realize it or not, most people struggle with the same things, experience the same frustrations, laugh and rejoice over the same victories and secretly cry on our pillows.

I hope you see urself in my words, hope you get angry or happy about sumthin I say, hope you holla back and tell me how brilliant or lame the post was, hope above all, you leave inspired and come back for more.

This is Soul Central. Welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home