Free video hosting, video codes at www.vidiLife.com

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Faith Talks

Being a christian is not easy, but I can't imagine being anything else. I remind me that it may be tough but compared to what He did, this is nuthin; anyone who's seen the Passion knows this.

Been studying the book of 1st Corinthians, n it talks about the gift of Faith...it got me thinking. Every christian has faith, cos you can't come to Christ without faith, hence the "Gift of Faith" must be sumthin much more than 'regular faith'. Faith is a firm belief in something not physically seen, the absolute conviction of the existence of that which you have no prooof of.

Now I believe God, every single word He says. To me He is the only 1 I can completely and totally trust. Every word of the Bible is set in stone, Aima has no issues whatsoever accepting even the hardest commandments.
Think about this for 1-second, God sees everything that has happened, that is happening and will happen, all at once...that is a mind-blowing fact. So therefore when He speaks and tells us the way we should go, shouldn't we trust His call without a hint of doubt?

This is where faith takes over, when we can't understand why He's telling us to do sumthing, we don't get why we go thru some really bad situations. But the ultimate for me is when i get to that place where everything becomes possible. I mean I know i can do all things thru Christ, but i want to do the "all things". Does that make sense?

I want to get to the spot where i won't be scared to ask Daddy for anything. To ask Him to work a miracle and believe and see it even b4 He answers. I want that "Gift of Faith". I won't rest till I have it. A writer once said "The world hasn't yet seen what God can do thru a life that is completely surrendered to Him". I want that "Gift of Faith". As a child my dream was to be on fire, to be an out-of-control instrument for God, to be a vessel He would use to reach millions. I need to be that child again, so here i am Lord, use me. Let my faith, talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home