Free video hosting, video codes at www.vidiLife.com

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

CeCe Winans--Purified

I Love Cece Winans! Yep she's my favorite artist of all the many out there. She's original and so simple, no drama like many other gospel musicians, in appearance and on wax. You never have to guess 'what' she's tryn to say on a song or who she's saying it to, and when she speaks, honest, i can feel the sincerity and power of God's spirit in her voice and demeanor. She has a certain glow that is unmistakable; and don't even get me started on that heavenly voice that seems to sound better with every album. You won't hear me talk about any other artist like this.

None of her cds have disappointed me and this one (Purified) is no exception. If you don't have it...you know what 2 do. As i listened to Purified for the 1st time i wondered how anyone couldn't feel this woman's heart for God; and so many times I've been encouraged by her songs in my toughest moments. Right now Purified is helping to get me thru the toughest and hardest time of my life. And in the midst of all the watered gospel, weak-unannointed music, I'm soo encouraged when i hear cds like this one. I guess we still have hundreds of annointed music ministers out there still staying true.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

personally, I feel yolanda's pipes more, but that's just me. Gurl you know I'm praying u get thru wateva'z buggin' you. God is ur strength.

btw, have u checked out my-myspace yet? u didn't drop a holla.

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cece is just great. I love her songs to the extent that I hum them unconsciously. More grace for her! Yolanda is as great too...but i don't like the (too much) talk part of her lyrics.

4:06 PM  
Blogger leshaunda said...

Well I personal think Cece is THE BOMB!!!There is no one and I repeat no one like her.She never gives you the same album over and over like other artists.She mixes it up.ALL THE TIME.Yolanda sreams way way way to much.And Vanessa your right,you never has to guess what Cece is saying.You always just seem to know...

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home