Free video hosting, video codes at www.vidiLife.com

Friday, January 13, 2006

BeanTown Sports Baby!

So I've been resisting the urge to yap about my PATRIOTS but I could resist no more. Even if their season ended now, i'm proud of all my boyfriendz. Lemme hear ya say Brady, Willie Mcginest, Asante Samuel, Bruschi, Deion, Harrison...
Yes its true, i love football.
Yes its true, i hate hockey. The league shoulda never come back.
No, i won't mention the RedSox. but then i just did.

and Paul Pierce is my other secret boyfriend...but uhm he just doesn't know it yet. I support every guy wearing the green celtics jersey but i won't lie I'm hoping a few get traded for better players cos we needs to fill in the win category.

Good Lucks Pats...lets make it 4 in 5years and i promise I'll come watch the parade this time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Aima...pats r out of the playoffs. But I'm sure you're consoled cos Indy lost as well...that has got the be the biggest disappointment in all of professional sports this yr.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Aima said...

okay so they lost...n a bad loss too cos they made bad mistakes and the referee screwed up a big call.

But I still LOVE my BOYZ. we'll be back next yr.

and the Celtics r leading the league...in the number of games lost under 4pts. We've had 16, 16 games which we won only 4 where 4 or less pts decided the winner. Including a triple OT loss to philly last week...sucks. We're playing good but just coming up short at d last minute. Trade i say.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home